The EMMI Chaplain Associates International Ministry aims to unite chaplains worldwide to foster a strong partnership among chaplains of all disciplines through networking and discussion forums.
To create a comprehensive and standardized curriculum so that officials from each chaplaincy are equipped to work as a team, in perfect sync with each other in the quality of emergency responses.
Chaplains commit themselves under oath to be available for crises and emergencies, including accidents and other related needs. They also help those struggling with faith questions about suffering, death and the meaning of life.
The EMMI Chaplain Associates International provides Non-Denominational Christian spiritual guidance. With our full support, we can provide the professional and dedicated care required today. We are often seen in the communities, recognized in clergy attire, unique ID cards and registered numbered badges, which we carry with great conviction and love for everyone.
- Spiritual guidance, care, and support to any person whether or not they identify with a particular faith.
- Referrals to religious churches.
- Support during rites of passage
- Help bridge the intellectual understanding of spirituality and the living reality of faith.
- We offer spiritual support from a holistic perspective.
- The Formal Code of Doctrine and Discipline rules the EMMI Chaplain Associates International Ministry with the IAoC Polity.